by Stupot81 Contributor
Contributor

Unlimited Data plan

I upgraded on friday to a 120GB 5G plan and today EE are offering Unlimited data for the same price im paying now.  I think EE should offer unlimted data  to my existing plan FOC. Not happy!

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Unlimited Data plan

Hi @Stupot81 

If you upgraded online or over the phone, you have a 14 day cooling off period. Give EE a call on 150 and speak to them about your options.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Stupot81 ,Have you spoken to customer service to see if they can change your plan to the unlimited plan? Otherwise why not do what @Northerner has suggested, cancel the plan you have and then see if you can get the unlimited plan, although I would suggest speaking to them first.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I spoke to customer service today as I only upgraded two weeks ago. They said I can change my phone plan to an unlimited but in my case it would cost another £15 per month even though my charge is higher than any existing plans around. Needless to say I chose not to and when I started the call the agent said there wasn't any unlimited plans. He soon found that they had been launched though.

by Stupot81 Contributor
Contributor

I have spoken to CS earlier and they said they can amend the plan but it will cost an additional £5 per month.

the first time i called they rep on the phone wasn't helpful at all and said nothing can be done so i hung up and called back and spoke to someone else who was very helpful.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi 

EE refresh their tariffs all the time, unfortunately just because there is a better deal it doesn't mean you should get it because it's better than the one you have. 

As I've said, if you are within 14 days then I would speak to EE and if they don't play ball then say you want to cancel and revert back. Then upgrade again to the unlimited deal.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions