cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

The DPD tracker isn’t updating my phone return

haidarmahmood50
Contributor
Contributor

I returned my EE a phone within the 30 days to the nearest DPD depot and for the first 3 days, I was continually getting updates until the tracker stopped at “We have your parcel and it’s on its way” and it hasn’t changed since for over 2 weeks.

I haven’t been updated by DPD or EE on whether they received my phone and I haven’t found much help online on whether my phone was received or how I could look in to the status of my return in to more depth. If anyone can help me on what could be the case for this or could tell me what to do it would help very much.

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@haidarmahmood50   It will take 4/5 days before EE will get back to you and don’t forget this weekend is a bank holiday so you’ll probably not hear anything till at least Tuesday. 

@Chris_B @I should have been a lot clearer since I’m writing on mobile but I sent the parcel 2 weeks ago and both the DPD and EE have given me no confirmation that it has arrived and been processed. It has been over 2 weeks and it hasn’t even said that it has reached its destination

@haidarmahmood50   I would call customer services about this.   

Good Morning @haidarmahmood50.

I'd recommend following @Chris_B's advice and contacting our Mobile Care team about this.

Keep us updated with your progress.

Jon