by Colstalex Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Switching info

I have an account with three numbers in it so cannot text ”INFO” to 85075.

When I log into my account and go to the switching section to get the information it will only display this for my Apple watch number, I cannot get the info for the actual phone numbers, no problem with getting PAC codes but no way to select a number for INFO.

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Switching info

Why can't you text INFO from the number you want info on? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Established Contributor

This is what comes back, I have cropped the fist line as it contains my number

3BD81022-3E14-4C1A-99FD-C2B07C478184.jpeg

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Colstalex,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to get this information for you if you get in touch.

Thanks

James

Highlighted
Established Contributor

I was trying to avoid talking to them so I didn’t get the hard sell to stay. Ofcom rules say I should be able to get this online so you appear to be breaching them currently.

by

Hi @Colstalex,

Have you tried changing which device you are viewing in My EE before you go to the switching section in My EE?

Thanks

James

Established Contributor

Yep tried everything

by

Thanks for confirming that @Colstalex

If you visit our get in touch page you'll be able to chat with Customer Care online.

They'll be able to get you the information you need and look into why you have been unable to request this via your online account.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.