by Doctorspsm
Explorer

So what am I paying this month?

So I pay to upgrade phone pixel XL to a Pixel 3 XL . Clearly I won't be getting the pixel 3 due to the delays ee didn't bother to tell me about. But basically what am I going to be paying in November? Old phone, no idea when pixel 3, paid to finish old contract, start the new one upgrade early. I'm a little lost. God knows if I have even ordered a pixel 3 as I have heard a word since start of October when I paid nearly £150 to upgrade early. 

Basically what should I be paying? Why haven't I been contacted in any form? Also before ee say I'm tracking order number says "cannot show you". Annoyed about the delay, way more annoyed about the total lack of any communication with me.

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: So what am I paying this month?

@Doctorspsm  I’ll call customer services about it. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Doctorspsm,

Welcome to the EE Community.

That's great advice from @Chris_B. Please get in touch so we can make sure your order is in place.

Thanks

James

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You won't start paying for the new phone until you receive it. When you do that month's bill will be split pro-rata between the old and new phones. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.