by staylor3uk Investigator
Investigator

Sim only Upgrade

I've recently done an online 12month sim only upgrade on MyEE to the 30GB EEMax unlimited calls and text plan for £25 but it's still showing £41.99 on "Your Plan" details, will it adjust as it's an upgrade promo?

I have the order confirmation email stating the upgrade tariff cost to be £25.00 monthly.

Does anyone know if this is the normal process for an EE sim only to EE sim only upgrade?

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Sim only Upgrade

Hi, 

The discount will show on your bill. EE don't show many discounts until you are billed, especially promotions. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Investigator

Thanks for that, I will keep an eye out as my bill is due to be produced on Monday!

fingers crossed it will materialise! 

by
EE Employee

Hi @staylor3uk and welcome to the community.

Please do let us know of the outcome on Monday.

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

Thank you! an update for all that are interested!

Recieved my bill today and the plan was showing as full price so called 150 and spoke to Dan, he asked me to email him a copy of the order, after seeing it he then reassured me that from next moth the discount will apply! lets hope so! as my 14 day cooling off period would of expired!!

by
EE Community Support Team

Thank you for coming to update us @staylor3uk

Have a great Sunday

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Investigator

Further Update, Just to let all those who are going through the same experience as i did on my sim upgrade, I finally on my bill today (month 2 since upgrade) had loyalty credits totalling £17 that brings the tariff down to £25 which is what was quoted.  The only thing is I have paid full the price for the tariff on month one of upgrading, even though I was told I would get a credit of £17 for this in the next bill with the loyalty discount.

by
EE Employee

Hi @staylor3uk and welcome back,

Thank you for the update, it may be worth giving customer services a quick call to take a look into this for you.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions