by ftovey7
Explorer

Should my account be showing a loyalty discount under add-ons

When I called to cancel my sim only contract as I could get a better deal elsewhere, I was advised that EE would upgrade my contract to one that would normally be £14.99 a month but that a loyalty discount would be added resulting in the bill only being £4.99 a month.  I'm yet to receive my first bill since this change, but my EE account is showing I am on a new plan for £14.99 but there is no mention of a loyalty discount - should there be mention of this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Should my account be showing a loyalty discount under add-ons

Hi,

I can see my discount as an add-on under MyEE account Although there are types of discounts won't be showing on your online account for some reason, in this case, you can always call the customer service team on 150 and ask an agent to check your redention deal for you. 

W

1 REPLY 1
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Should my account be showing a loyalty discount under add-ons

Hi,

I can see my discount as an add-on under MyEE account Although there are types of discounts won't be showing on your online account for some reason, in this case, you can always call the customer service team on 150 and ask an agent to check your redention deal for you. 

W

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions