by Mr-AK
Explorer

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus faulty exchange

Hi.

I received my Note 10 plus yesterday to find a white line on the edge of the aura flow back cover, that shouldnt be there. I rang EE and they said we will exchange at the door but someone will call you in 5 days as maybe they have in stock maybe they dont.

I then looked online and saw they are in stock so rang again for the guy to say there are plenty in stock, then when he went to arrange he put me on hold and says its a system error and that someone would call when in stock. 

Minutes later I get a text saying a returns bag is sent. I only want a door to door exchange? They still appear as in stock. How do EE normally do exchanges? Its getting so frustrating getting wishy washy answers and queuing on hold for no outcome.

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus faulty exchange

Hi @Mr-AK 

Welcome to the community.

The Mobile Care team have the most up to date information regarding stock levels. Did you trade in a device as part of your new deal? That could be a reason for a returns bag.

Chris

by Mr-AK
Explorer

Hi. Yes i am trading in but i already received the bag.

I appreciate that but I dont understand why they are saying maybe we do maybe we dont, we need to check and call back within 5 days. Then another member says its in stock to exchange (after checking levels) and then changes to out of stock after putting me on hold. You can clearly see its in stock online.

This is the reason why I need a replacement asap, so i can transfer my old phones content into new and send the trade in back.

by
EE Community Support Team

OK, I understand, @Mr-AK 

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions