by kinggyking Investigator
Investigator

SIM Only deal expiring.

My sim only contract expires next month.  If i dont change my package and leave it as it is, do i keep the same deal and same prices? 

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: SIM Only deal expiring.

Yes, but the price may increase annually with RPI. Contracts don't expire; just the min. term does.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. So just to clarify. If I’m on a 30gb max plan, which was £41.99 but was on offer for £25. It will remain £25 until I change or cancel the contract. With the exception off annual RPI? 

Does this his also include any deals on sharer the sim? 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

EE no longer sell shared / sharer plans any more. Data gifting has replaced shared plans now.

Investigator

Hey, 

However, if i already have a shared sim plan, unless i change it, it will stay the same eh?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@kinggyking  It should say the same, I’ve got Sim only deal and the minimum term was last November and I’m still paying the deal price. 

I will add that EE does reserve the right to cancel the deal price at one months notice. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @kinggyking

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you give our customer service team a call on 150 they will be able to check your account and let you know if this will stay the same deal when your contract ends.

If you prefer you can speak with someone on live chat which is at the bottom of this page

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@kinggyking wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. So just to clarify. If I’m on a 30gb max plan, which was £41.99 but was on offer for £25. It will remain £25 until I change or cancel the contract. With the exception off annual RPI? 

Does this his also include any deals on sharer the sim? 

The offer you mention will remain for as long as you remain on this package.

I know this because the sim only deal that my Mrs is on, was discounted down to £19.99 (was £34.99), she then had a discount code which brought it down by another £3 to £16.99.

The above discounts/offers have remained in the three years she has been on it. The only increase she has seen (and you will see) is the RPI increase that everyone on a pay monthly contract or sim only plan sees every year.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.