by stuarttunstall Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Purchase handset?

Hi 

Having just recently joined EE a couple of weeks ago from 15 years with Vodafone, I joined on a 20GB unlimited text/mins SIM only plan... 

I appreciate that EE allow upgrades after 6 months to a contract... BUT when the time comes, would EE sell me a Galaxy S7 Edge outright and carry on with my current SIM only plan? that way I can budget for £25 per month rather than twice that 🙂 

I am not interested in SIM Free, I want the additions such as WiFi calling so it would need EE firware (I presume)

Stuart

STuart

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Purchase handset?

Whilst EE don't sell SIM free handsets, what they do offer though are 24 month contracts with higher upfront handset costs which in turn come with lower monthly plan costs. 

These are not advertised on the website, however, if you ring EE sales they should be able to offer you one of these plans.  The website only shows a selection of all the plans which EE sales actually have access to.

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @stuarttunstall this would not be possible I am sorry. Unless available as a PAYG phone EE do not sell phones SIM free only with a contract. 🙂
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Whilst EE don't sell SIM free handsets, what they do offer though are 24 month contracts with higher upfront handset costs which in turn come with lower monthly plan costs. 

These are not advertised on the website, however, if you ring EE sales they should be able to offer you one of these plans.  The website only shows a selection of all the plans which EE sales actually have access to.

by stuarttunstall Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thank you both... I will give them a call when I decide 🙂 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @stuarttunstall come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.