by Lmpollinger
Explorer

Phone on account is no good, how do I get a new one without paying loads?

My partner and I both have contract phones with EE. We upgraded late last year, my phone is fine but my partners is not good. Always turns off, has had endless issues with it for the entire duration of the contract, but there was no way of swapping the phone after 14 days so he has had to grin and bear it. Coming to Christmas I would like to get him a new handset to use on the same contract without paying the earth for it. What can I do??

4 REPLIES 4
by Lmpollinger
Explorer

Re: Chat ee

My partner and I have been EE customers for years, we upgraded last year and my partners phone has had endless faults, he had just dealt with it until now. He has his own buisiness and the phone cuts of during calls and is just plain useless. I would like to get him a new handset for Christmas without upgrading the account or doing a pay as you go. I just simply want a new functionable handset that doesnt cost the earth, what do I do?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lmpollinger   You purchase one on payg and put the contract SIM card in it.   

You also get a warranty with a mobile phone so why not get the old device look as at also. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lmpollinger 🙂

EE sell phones on contract and pay as you go.

If you just want a handset, you could buy it on pay as you go, use the credit and then just put your partner's SIM into it. 🙂

Chris

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Phone on account is no good, how do I get a new one without paying loads?

Hi @Lmpollinger 🙂

EE sell phones on contract and pay as you go.

If you just want a handset, you could buy it on pay as you go, use the credit and then just put your partner's SIM into it. 🙂

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions