by spm1875

Out of bundle price increases June 2019

Good evening, I have received an email today from EE referring to the out of bundle price increases due to kick in shortly.

The email invites me to contact EE to discuss options, and also refers to leaving the contract penalty free which is 8 months into a 24 month contract.

With penalty free, I can leave the contract at no cost.  I’m presuming I will be asked to return the phone handset or to pay a separate fee to retain that for use with another provider ?

Many thanks in advance.

SPM1875

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Out of bundle price increases June 2019

No, the phone is yours to keep & has been since 6 months old.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@spm1875   You’ll only be able to take this offer if you consistently go outside of your allowance.  If you don’t then the out of allowance price increase doesn’t effect you.   All customers will be receiving the that same notice.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community, @spm1875 

@XRaySpeX is right, you would keep the phone.

Have a chat with our Mobile Care team. They'll run through your options with you.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.