cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order not received

miss_de_vere
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered my Samsung S20 upgrade Friday afternoon and havent had an update yet. The handset is in stock, and when i enter my order number to track it, there is no information available. My partner ordered a phone late Thursday night and his arrived 13 hours later, so what is the delay?

8 REPLIES 8
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @miss_de_vere 

There will inevitably be delays because of the current situation. Just keep checking EE order tracking.

When your order is due to be delivered DPD will text you. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @miss_de_vere

Thanks for coming to the community. 

What colour and memory size did you order the Samsung S20 in?

I would love to see if I can look into this further for you. 

Katie 🙂

Fludey
Explorer

I'm in the same Boat so you are not on your own. Ordered S20 Ultra Cosmic Black Friday afternoon and entering order number into EE tracking still returns your order can't be tracked at the moment. Also no Comms from DPD despite first email from EE saying it was expected to be delivered today. My partner also ordered from Vodafone on Thursday and had hers Friday morning.

Katie_B

Good Morning @Fludey

Thanks for coming to the community, I am sorry to hear you have not received your new phone yet.

The S20 Ultra Cosmic Black is currently showing as in stock. 

I would recommend giving us a call so our mobile care team can check the status of your order. 

Katie 🙂

Hi Kate

Thanks for your reply- It was the S20 5g 128GB in pink- I know its a strange time but just weird that my partner ordered his Iphone XS Thursday at 8.30pm and it arrived at 9.30am the next day....

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming this @miss_de_vere

This device is also currently showing in stock. 

I would recommend following the advice I have provided to @Fludey and give us a call so we can ensure we have your order.

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie-

All my fault! I haven't changed the name on my account, so my account is still in my maiden name, and when I ordered my new device online I put my married name, so the order was just sat "stuck" in the system, and wasn't processed- I didn't get an email about this, so that didn't help matters, but all sorted now, and should arrive tomorrow thanks 🙂

Katie_B

That's great @miss_de_vere

Be sure to let us know what you think of your lovely new phone :), 

Katie