by semon_oscar Investigator
Investigator

Not getting on with upgrade

I upgraded my phone to a Samsung galaxy s8 plus and I just can't seem to get on with it, it's now past the 14 day cooling off period and sitting doing nothing. I know I can't sell it on for 6 months cos of the asset watch thing but is there anything else I can do, would ee buy it seeing as it's from them if I went into the shop and explained things or would they let me swap it

7 REPLIES 7
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Not getting on with upgrade

Unfortunately, you ar pretty much stuck with it as EE will not let you swap or exchange it now sorry.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It's too late to change it. You agreed to buy it from EE for the term of the contract.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Had a feeling that this would be the case but was worth asking in case there was something I could do, thanks for the reply tho

by
EE Employee

Hi @semon_oscar and welcome to the community.

As mentioned above once the 14-day return has passed you would be unable to return the device.

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

Hi, yes thought this would be the case but always worth asking in case there is something I can do. Thanks for replying, ile give the phone another go to save it just sitting there being unused, thanks again

by
EE Employee

If you need any tips or hints @semon_oscar

One of our Samsung users may be able to help.

Anything you could add @BrendonH and @Northerner to help the user fall in love with their phone?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@semon_oscar what phone did you have before upgrading to the S8+?

The S8 Is the best phone I have ever had. The design and the plus side isn't too big for my small hands. 

What exactly are you not enjoying about It?

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.