by SuzG
Explorer

Not able to upgrade online

Hoping someone can help me! I want to upgrade but for some reason a lot of pages on the website don’t seem to be working and I just keep getting an error message saying something along the lines of ‘this page has been redirected too many times’. I’ve already tried clearing my cookies and deleting my web data etc but nothing has worked... I can’t just upgrade over the phone as I have an nhs discount code that gets me 20% off my monthly plan but this is only valid if I process the upgrade online. What can I do? It’s driving me mad! 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Not able to upgrade online

Try clearing cache. Try another browser.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by SuzG
Explorer

I’ve already tried both of those things and hasn’t made any difference... but thanks for the suggestions! 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SuzG,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems upgrading online.

Please get in touch with customer services so our technical team can help.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions