by Canttakeanymore Contributor
Contributor

No ee contract yet demands for payment

I have received a letter informing me that ee have sent my account to a debt collection agency as I have failed to pay the bill... I don't have a contact with ee

8 REPLIES 8
Contributor

No ee contract yet demands for payment

I have received a letter informing me that ee have sent my account to a debt collection agency as I have failed to pay the bill... I don't have a contact with ee and as I don't have an ee mobile number I can't ring to sort it!!! 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: No ee contract yet demands for payment

@Canttakeanymore, have you ever had an account with 121, T-Mobile, Orange or EE?

You could contact them regarding the reference on the letter that EE sent you. 

Contributor

My son had a contract with them which finished in 2017, I dealt with all this back then as ee had somehow managed to get my name on his account, after 2 years of dealing with it from 2015 to January 2017 I thought that we had sorted it, clearly not! 

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Canttakeanymore

have you ever been an EE customer? Could it be an old account?

if not I’d ring customer services and speak with them to get some further info.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Canttakeanymore: You did have a T-Mobile contract 2+ years ago in No contract with EE but getting threatening letters to pay! It's a continuation of that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Team

Hi @Canttakeanymore,

If you call our mobile care team on 0800 079 8586 they will be able to give you the details of the account. 

Can you see a mobile number or or an account number on the letter you have received?

You have advised that the account was yours sons. Is the letter addressed to you in your name and address?

Alex 🙂

Contributor

The letter is in my name at my address, even though it was my sons account, at one point, you even sent me all my sons bank details addressed to me at my address, this was a situation that was supposed to have been solved in January 2017. I am Going to the ICO and the press, there has been some serious data breaches and this is a ridiculous farce. I am requesting a SAR 

by
EE Community Team

Hi @Canttakeanymore,

I have sent you a private message to gain further information from you.

If you could take a look and get back to me.

Alex 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.