cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No confirmation email

xhayley
Visitor

I called yesterday to upgrade my contract to a Huawei P20 Pro. The lady I spoke to said it would be delivered today & I would receive a text from DPD with a 1 hour delivery slot. I'm still waiting on the initial email confirming the order has gone through & have not had a text from DPD. My current contract is due to expire today as I'm using the same sim card for the new phone/contract. The delivery charge has come out of my bank & is visible on my EE account but nothing mentions the upgrade. The phone is still available to buy online with next day delivery so I don't understand why there should be a problem.

5 REPLIES 5
Profile closed
Not applicable

It's not unusual to not receive any form of email or even SMS confirmation when you upgrade with EE.

I upgraded one of my lines the other week and I received nothing at all.  EE's system is not the best!!

Try downloading and setting up the DPD app.  As long as you set it up using the same mobile number and email address EE have, the app should find any scheduled deliveries.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @xhayley

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you give us a call on 150, we will check the order for you, and make sure your contact details including your email address are all up to date.

Let us know how you get on.

Leanne.

@Leanne_T 

I ordered a sim only deal 2 days ago, I got a 'Successful EE Order' confirmation immediately but nothing since?

I have the DPD app installed on my phone but it reports no pending deliveries?

I have opted to keep my existing Virgin number.

Can you tell me why I have not received any further delivery communications?

Hi @ConcreteOwl

I hope you're well and having a nice weekend, are you up to much or is it a chilled one? 

SIM cards are not delivered by DPD, they come via royal mail and should be with you within 3-5 working days.

Thanks 

Chris

Hi @Christopher_B thank you for that information.

It would have been nice to get an email from EE to let me know about the delivery of my Sim card.

I am sure that when I was placing the order it said delivery within 48 hours?

3 to 5 days is okay though, now that I know.