by Lindad73 Contributor
Contributor

New sim only contract cheaper. Will I get refund as paid in advance on old one

I have just come to the end of my 2 year contract and as I don't need a new phone have changed to a SIM only contract. This is much cheaper of course. As I have paid a month in advance on the old contract cos that's how we are billed, will I get a refund on the overpayment due to The lower price on the new contract?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: New sim only contract cheaper. Will I get refund as paid in advance on old o

Hello @Lindad73 yes any charges or credits will rollover when your plan changes. Your account and all its details stay the same, just your plan (tariff) is changed when you upgrade. 🙂

5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: New sim only contract cheaper. Will I get refund as paid in advance on old o

Hello @Lindad73 yes any charges or credits will rollover when your plan changes. Your account and all its details stay the same, just your plan (tariff) is changed when you upgrade. 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

It's normally reconciled with your new tariff/bill at your next billing cycle. Until your new tariff comes into force your old tariff and charges still apply. You don't receive any cash refund. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Lindad73 Contributor
Contributor

Thanks. 

by Lindad73 Contributor
Contributor

Thanks

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @Lindad73 come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.