by Whirlwindlass Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

New contract

I transferred to pay monthly from pay as you go yesterday over the phone and they converted my SIM card for me. I just have some queries I am meant to be getting a discount so my plan should be £14.99 a month but is showing £26.99 on My EE. Also wondered as it says I have a days allowance left is when my first bill would be taken out. Also can you change the payment date after your first one? Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: New contract

Good morning @Whirlwindass

Welcome back to community, it's great to hear you have chosen to stay with EE 🙂

I am going to try and and answer your queries one by one, with a little help from our MANAGE YOUR EE BILLING ACCOUNT and EE MOBILE BILLS EXPLAINED help and support pages.

Firstly, just to let you know the discount should show from the second bill on the account.

What to expect when you join EE

You’ll get your first EE bill in the post around seven days after you join EE.  

Your first EE bill will cover the cost of your plan and any services you may use such as:

• your monthly plan charge – the cost of your plan. This is charged one month in advance from the date you joined EE.

• add-ons - such as international minutes or picture messages if you choose to add them

• device charges  - if you need to pay an amount towards your device, or a delivery charge.

Your bill date

This is the day your bill is produced. It's also the same date your plan’s allowances refresh.

If you wish to look at another date, please GET IN TOUCH with the billing team over the phone.

To keep track of your remaining allowances:

• text AL to 150 from your EE device (free of charge)

Paying your bill

The amount due can be found in My EE or on page one of your bill.

Go to make a payment >

Hope this helps you.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: New contract

Good morning @Whirlwindass

Welcome back to community, it's great to hear you have chosen to stay with EE 🙂

I am going to try and and answer your queries one by one, with a little help from our MANAGE YOUR EE BILLING ACCOUNT and EE MOBILE BILLS EXPLAINED help and support pages.

Firstly, just to let you know the discount should show from the second bill on the account.

What to expect when you join EE

You’ll get your first EE bill in the post around seven days after you join EE.  

Your first EE bill will cover the cost of your plan and any services you may use such as:

• your monthly plan charge – the cost of your plan. This is charged one month in advance from the date you joined EE.

• add-ons - such as international minutes or picture messages if you choose to add them

• device charges  - if you need to pay an amount towards your device, or a delivery charge.

Your bill date

This is the day your bill is produced. It's also the same date your plan’s allowances refresh.

If you wish to look at another date, please GET IN TOUCH with the billing team over the phone.

To keep track of your remaining allowances:

• text AL to 150 from your EE device (free of charge)

Paying your bill

The amount due can be found in My EE or on page one of your bill.

Go to make a payment >

Hope this helps you.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.