by alexdennett Investigator
Investigator

My online account won't let me upgrade online

I have three phone contacts at the moment. I was able to upgrade one of them successfully a fortnight ago. However, another one is within the 45 day standard upgrade window but when I try to upgrade it the page says I cannot upgrade yat. I have spoken to two different agents on live chat who both said I should be able to upgrade. I want to upgrade online, who do I contact to see if there's a problem with my account? 

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My online account won't let me upgrade online

@alexdennett  You need to speak with customer services about this.  You’ll probably find you’ll get a better deal if you upgrade through customer services also. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @alexdennett

Thanks for upgrading recently, hopefully we can help you get sorted so that you can upgrade the second one. 🙂

Could you try logging in on a different device?

Chris

Investigator

Hi there. My tablet and laptop give me the same message. Sorry we can't let you upgrade your device yet. I've tried clearing cookies, etc, but no change

by

That's really unusual, @alexdennett

I know it's a lot more convenient, but, is there a specific reason that you would like to order this online?

Our upgrades chat team should be able to sort you out a brilliant deal if they're saying you're eligible.

You should get a pop up window to speak to them when logged into your My EE account online.

Chris

Investigator

The £50 from Topcashback is the main reason, plus Carphone Warehouse have better deals. I really just need the ability to upgrade online like I usually do. I have three contacts at the moment and don't want this problem getting in the way

by

Hi @alexdennett,

Please get in touch with customer services so a member of the team can take another look at this for you.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions