by Tahywemon

My monthly phone account is only used for emergencies and is very rarely used.

I've recieved notice the charges are being increased next month,as I never get any credit on unused data,all I can say EE are greedy bastards.I had an EE email account from the days of Wanadoo,Freeserve etc and even then customer loyalty meant nothing.And the EE emails were closed without any consultation with costomers.

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: My monthly phone account is only used for emergencies and is very rarely use

Hi,

Unfortunately this is now the standard practice for the main mobile networks in the UK. 

All big four mobile networks have announced that they will be increase the line rental based on the inflation rate published. 

W

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: My monthly phone account is only used for emergencies and is very rarely use

They can take our email addresses but they can not take our freedom!!!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Tahywemon  The email address where taken in accordance of you agreeing to have them and you was given the amount of time agreed too if/when and should they decide to remove the service. 

And the RPI rise is every year and nothing new and it’s in the contract that you agreed to when you took out the contract.  

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions