by Gabz2425
Visitor

My contract end date is today

My contract end date is today for phone and plan how do I cancel my pay monthly plan? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: My contract end date is today

Hi, 

You have to call EE on 150 and give 30 days notice to cancel. 

You can also write, but calling is quicker. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Hi, 

You have to call EE on 150 and give 30 days notice to cancel. 

You can also write, but calling is quicker. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gabz2425

Thank you for joining our community 🙂

In addition to the information @Northerner has kindly given to you, please see our Cancelling a contract after 14 days help an support pages for some further reading.

• there's no automatic termination of a contract at the end of your minimum term - so if you don’t get in touch with us, your contract will continue to run
  • you’ll need to give us 30 days' notice, even if you’ve reached the minimum term of the contract. You will be charged until the end of your minimum term or the end of 30 days' notice, whichever is the later date
  • if you only want to pay up to the end of your minimum term, you must make sure you call in at least 30 days in advance to give notice. However, there is a limit to how far into the future we can pre-date cancellations
  • if you haven’t reached the end of your minimum contract term you may be charged an Early Termination Charge on top of the Notice Period Charge. The total amount charged will always be for 30 days from the date of your request to cancel and will show on your bill as Remaining Contract Charge
  • if you want to keep your number with your new provider, you’ll need a PAC code. It’s valid for 30 days and if you don’t use it, your contract will continue to run

Once your cancellation request has been logged in our system, you’ll receive a text message with your account closure details and terms and conditions. If you're taking your number to your new provider, the text message will also have PAC code and expiry details.

We'd also love to keep you with us at EE, so if you are looking at a new phone and a different price plan, please see our EE Upgrades: All you need to know about upgrading your phone with EE. support article.

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.