by RyanRat

My Plan dates

Hi everyone,

On My Plan, it says my end date is in June 2018 and I'm on a 23 month contract but I'm not, I'm on a 12 month sim only contract (I just started it in June 2016) and I have text messages from EE to say it's a 12 month contract.

If I gave my 30 days notice in May 2017, I won't get charged for a years worth of early fees will I? 

You can see why I'm confused lol 😆

Many thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: My Plan dates

Hello @RyanRat there is no system or account access allowed on this public user forum to check or confirm this information through here I am sorry. Please call customer service on on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can look into this for you. 

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: My Plan dates

Hello @RyanRat there is no system or account access allowed on this public user forum to check or confirm this information through here I am sorry. Please call customer service on on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can look into this for you. 

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.