by kazneb
Explorer

My 24 month contract expires today. I want to cancel the contract. What do I do?

My 24 month contract expires today and I now want to cancel the contract (not upgrade). What do I do now?

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: My 24 month contract expires today. I want to cancel the contract. What do I

You need to ring EE cancellations are ask for your account to be canceled.  If you require your mobile number moving to a different network you need to request a PAC, otherwise you just need to give 30 days notice to cancel.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: My 24 month contract expires today. I want to cancel the contract. What do I

Hi @kazneb

I'm sorry to hear your thinking of cancelling, is it something we said or did?

@Profile closed is right and that's what you need to do.

We'd love to keep you as part of EE, have you discussed your options with us via customer services at all?

If you do still want to leave, then please follow the procedure in our How do I cancel my pay monthly contract? help and support pages.

I do hope you stay, but if you're looking to leave, then we hope to see you back again some day.

The door is always open for you.

Richard

🙂

by kazneb
Explorer

It's my son's contract and he's travelling in Australia so he wants to get an Australian sim. Will I need to get him a pac code?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You can't use a PAC to port to an Australian network. Sounds more like he needs the phone unlocked so he can use an Australian SIM in it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions