by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

More account issues

So despite an ongoing issues where my login now refuses to work with shop, for the last week you are now refusing to show me my plan ? what on earth is going on with your systems ? why are things consistenly breaking ? any idea when this is going to get fixed please ? (see screenshot)http://imgur.com/a/W6DsT

7 REPLIES 7
by
EE Employee

Re: More account issues

Hi @AHarMan

I have passed this feedback over to the MyEE team, if we need any details I will pop back.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Thanks Lee, sorry to sound frustrated, but i feel theres a lack of communication going on, systems are not working like shop login and plans not showing, and now i just found out youve stopped selling the 4g home broadband (huawei cube with 100gb data sim plan)

by
EE Employee

HI @AHarMan

The 4GEE Wifi cube is still available via our Telesales channel as stock availability is still there.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Ok Lee thanks, dont suppose if you know that includes the 100GB data plan ?

Thanks and again sorry to rant, i dont like ranting, i just dont like how theres a few on going account issues that on the surface dont appear to be getting fixed.

Cheers

by
EE Employee

Hi @AHarMan

The 100GB plan is still available.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Hi @Lee_H

Was finally able to get through to 150 and apparently the 4g home broadband was removed last week as well as the 100GB data plan. I was told theres a new model coming either mid August latest mid Sept. So the 4g Home internet isnt disappearing, but it would be nice if EE communicated with its customers this change. EE really have been very disappointing when it comes to communicating things lately.

Please go ahead mark this as solved as i suspect thats why a few of my plans dont show in my account as that particular sim / plan is no longer on sale, so once its removed, it breaks the view of the plan in the account.

Thanks

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@AHarMan  If you have a plan/device/offer that shows in your account and EE then removes the plan/offer/device for its customers to purchase  it will still show in your account because you have it already. The only way it will be removed from your account is if you remove it via a upgrade/change of tariff or you paid off or given notice on that contract. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions