Highlighted
by Jmcook93 Investigator
Investigator

Mobile Plan and Apple Watch Plan

Hi,

I currently have a pay monthly phone contract and a Apple Watch series 3 plan. As my watch is now out of contract and is on the 30 day rolling contract, if I was to cancel my phone contract that is connected to my watch would this automatically cancel the watch plan or would I need to cancel this separately, also would there be any additional charges for cancelling the watch plan? 

Many thanks, 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Mobile Plan and Apple Watch Plan

@Jmcook93  as it’s a 30 day rolling contract on the watch just call and give notice to end that contract. The watch will only work with a phone that’s on contract so cancelling your phone contract should end your watch contract as it’s only a 30 day rolling contract but you also need to make sure by verbally saying that you want to end the watch contract. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Mobile Plan and Apple Watch Plan

@Jmcook93  as it’s a 30 day rolling contract on the watch just call and give notice to end that contract. The watch will only work with a phone that’s on contract so cancelling your phone contract should end your watch contract as it’s only a 30 day rolling contract but you also need to make sure by verbally saying that you want to end the watch contract. 

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.