Highlighted
by

Message saying credit limit reached?? 3 phones on account

Help! 3 phones on account all with unlimited calls / texts. DD not collected for 5 days yet but message received saying credit limit exceeded, account being suspended. I'm currently in Oman and another of the account holders is in Austria - it is essential I can be reached - what can I do??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution
Accepted by leanne_T (EE Community Support Team)
a week ago

Re: Message saying credit limit reached?? 3 phones on account

Good morning @Katybird

Thank you for posting in community Smiley Happy

Are you the main account holder?

@jmitchel has given the correct information, just to add I would advise to please GET IN TOUCH with customer services to discuss this, to try and put measures in place to help prevent this from happening again.

I can appreciate the lines may be suspended, however if you have an alternative landline or mobile phone you can use, i'd recommend it.

Oh and just to add some further help, here is our costs and Add on information for both AUSTRIA and OMAN should you have time to have a look.

Either way, I hope you enjoy your trip.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES
by
Community Hero

The roaming charges you have incurred so far on your account will have pushed it over your credit limit.

The only way to lift the suspension is pay your outstanding balance by another means.  If you log into your online account it should tell you how much extra needs to be paid I need the 'Extra charges on your account so far' section on the front page once you have logged in.

by
EE Community Support Team
Solution
Accepted by leanne_T (EE Community Support Team)
a week ago

Good morning @Katybird

Thank you for posting in community Smiley Happy

Are you the main account holder?

@jmitchel has given the correct information, just to add I would advise to please GET IN TOUCH with customer services to discuss this, to try and put measures in place to help prevent this from happening again.

I can appreciate the lines may be suspended, however if you have an alternative landline or mobile phone you can use, i'd recommend it.

Oh and just to add some further help, here is our costs and Add on information for both AUSTRIA and OMAN should you have time to have a look.

Either way, I hope you enjoy your trip.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.