by TomLewis Investigator
Investigator

Matching my friends EE deal

A friend of mine took out a new contract with EE around 10 days ago and had the iPhone 8 Plus for £42.39 a month, £9.99 upfront cost, with 15gb data, unlimited texts and unlimited calls.

I can't seem to find this on the website and when i tried calling the EE line they advised me to try online and via the live chats as they are unable to offer the same deals as online. However, the live chat doesn't seem to work on my current phone, my macbook or my work computer so am unable to do this.

I have permission from my friend to pass on her contact number so you can verify the deal, i also have a screen shot of the deal she was offered on the live chat. To show you what was offered. I have a code for the 'Blue Light Card Emergency Services Discount' as this is may what have been used to get to the £42.39 a month.

Any help on how to get this deal please as i am wiling to upgrade and take out the contract today and pay my £87 early upgrade fee.

4 REPLIES 4
by TomLewis Investigator
Investigator

Re: Matching my friends EE deal

Here is the screenshot 6A691F23-5D70-4EFA-863D-CCBD4C3FD037.png

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @TomLewis

Welcome to the community.

I would usually suggest speaking to the upgrades team, but if they have said they are unable to offer this deal and to get in touch with live chat, I can only recommend the same.

Are you able to try a different browser on your MacBook or a different phone in order to speak to the live chat team?

Chris

by TomLewis Investigator
Investigator

Chris,

the work computer uses internet explorer and it seems a few people I know have tried to use it recently and experienced issues. This is the message I get when submitting my details 03C6323B-0185-4FB0-A1D0-4DEA328455DA.jpeg

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @TomLewis.

What happens when you try after logging into your My EE account (I can't tell if you're logged in or not from the screenshot)? 🙂 

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions