by JP98

Lost SIM Card, but Wish to Change Contract

Hi all,


I'm currently abroad and my contract is soon to expire. I was intending to change my contract from pay monthly to pay as you go, unfortunately I cannot find my SIM card and call EE to inform them myself. I will not be back in the UK before the contract ends. What would you recommend further if anything is possible.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Lost SIM Card, but Wish to Change Contract

@JP98  You need to call to get the sim blocked as any charges made you’ll be liable to pay.  You’ll need to give 30 days notice to end your contract if you don’t it will change to a 30 day rolling tariff unti you give notice.  EE will not send you a SIM card to you while your abroad to replace your missing sim,    

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.