by Gbnb
Visitor

Live in Thailand need to cancel already expired contract

Have problem!!!

I have lived in Thailand now for over a year, my contract has expired long time ago and couple of months before i stopped using EE, i am still being billed each month.

Today out of desperation and frustration, i have cancelled the direct debit at my UK bank.

Now! Here is the problem, after the contract expired i tried in vain to contact EE to terminate, no Email address, no live chat, no 150 contact, no std phone number access, since that time, my phone became faulty and i had to buy a new phone and contract here in Thailand, i may have access to my account online,  but i cannot do anything.

A phone call from here to EE is subject to a £50 connection charge + plus an astronomical per minute call charge, "How do i tell Ee to terminate dealings"???

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Live in Thailand need to cancel already expired contract

@Gbnb  Login to your online account and live chat will pop up when a agent is free to chat,  live chat is only available in opening hours not 24 hours a day.     Alternatively you can write to EE to give notice  Just cancelling the direct debit before notice has been given could result in a bad credit rating as you need to make sure that you’ve got notice first. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gbnb,

Welcome to the EE Community.

As @Chris_B said, cancelling your direct debit won't count as giving notice on your contract.

Please get in touch, either by phone or in writing, to arrange the cancellation of your contract.

Thanks

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Try calling the Freephone no. in my sig over Skype.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions