Charispaige
Visitor

How to live chat to someone? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Charispaige  Live chat is for contract customers only and is accessible via your online EE account,  you have to wait for a live chat window to pop up to request a live chat. 

View solution in original post

69 REPLIES 69
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Charispaige  Live chat is for contract customers only and is accessible via your online EE account,  you have to wait for a live chat window to pop up to request a live chat. 

Mohamed5
Visitor

Hi

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Mohamed5.

Welcome to the EE Community 🙂

Are you looking for our live chat team too?

If you're a pay monthly customer, you can access live chat in your My EE Account, or using the link on our get in touch page.

Let us know if you need any further help 🙂

Jon

Live chat doesn't 'pop up' for me. After spending almost an hour trying to just blimin talk to someone from ee this seems impossible. I can ring, because obviously I have a problem with my phone or I wouldnt be using live chat. iPhone 6s is completely dead, turned off and just wont turn back on. this happened a week after I received the phone for the start of my TWO YEAR contract.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @brandongcook.

Thanks for coming to the community.

Could you try a soft reset of the phone? This is done by pressing and holding both the power button, and home button at the same time for about 10-12 seconds.

The live chat button will appear on our get in touch page under the EE section, when an advisor is available.

Jon

Think this has been dropped.  Cannot locate live chat anywhere 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @lucipod7mecom

Welcome to the community.

Are you able to see it under the EE section of the get in touch help page? A link will appear when someone is available.

Are you in the UK?

Chris

No.  I'm overseas.  Hence needing to chat not phone. 

Still no live chat on mobile chrome or desktop chrome or safari. 

Trying to deactivate my vmail which obviously cannot be done by sms. 

So how do I do it without live chat?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Have you tried texting VM OFF to 150, @lucipod7mecom?

You may be able to access live chat from abroad by logging into your My EE account and browsing the EE help pages. A pop-up window will appear when someone is available.

Chris