cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Live chat window not appearing; please help!

tpriestley91
Investigator
Investigator

I need to speak with someone regarding paying off my contract but would like to do so via live chat since im currently in New Zealand and it would cost me too much to phone up. When on the help pages as suggested, the live chat window does not appear. I have ensured that I am checking during UK working hours.

Many thanks,

Tara

8 REPLIES 8
Rogersdave77
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

@tpriestley91 live chat will only appear when a customer service rep is available. You will just have to keep trying every few mins until link becomes available. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @tpriestley91.

You can try getting onto live chat on your My EE Account on a desktop browser, where a pop up link will appear.

The other option would be to visit out get in touch page, where the link will only appear when an advisor is available.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Jon

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your response but I've had no luck as of yet. I don't have access to a computer so have been using my iPad to wait on the help contact us page for someone to live chat with me.

I'll keep trying.

Kind regards,
Tara

@tpriestley91  Login to your online account and wait there.   

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tpriestley91,

That's great advice from @Chris_B.

If you login to My EE in Safari, you should be offered an online chat when an advisor becomes available.

Thanks

James

Hi Chris,

Because of the time difference yesterday I went to sleep!

I'm awake now and here on safari, logged in and on the contact us page.

Kind regards,
Tara
Jones17
Explorer

I need my phone locked  it's on ee

Call and speak to customer service...I had phone unlocked with 5 hours last week.