by bluehairdo
Explorer

Lines and Employee Options

Hello, 

I am an EE employee, and recently I take an iPad on employee plan and also I add a SIM only for my partner (with no employee discount applied on this one), the thing is I was advise wrong and I was told that I wouldn't find any issue adding my own phone contract to my account with the employee plan, but apparently I am only elegible for 2 lines, and now I am stuck, I have been advised by customer services that if I cancel the SIM only. I would have one line free for my personal option. But what I am not sure is if I do that, do i have to wait any time or I can straight away, in the moment the other line is canceled, get my employee plan? Because that second line would be free or cancelling the SIM will affect me to actually be able to get my employee option?

Thank you very much guys!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Lines and Employee Options

Hi @bluehairdo

Welcome to the community.

I recommend getting in touch with the Employee Options team. You can find contact details on our intranet, they'll be able to answer your query. 🙂

Chris

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

How did you order the SIM-Only & when? If you ordered by phone or online you always have a statutory cooling-off period up to 14 days after delivery to cancel your order FoC. If you ordered in-store you have no such "change-of-mind" right of return.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by bluehairdo
Explorer

I actually got it in the store, I know I don't have that cooling period, but, I really wanted to know if i am eligible for two lines and i already have those two in use, but i cancell one of them will i be able to use that spare line straight away or i actually have a waiting period to be able to use that second line i have, thanks for your help!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I don't think the users on this user discussion forum would know EE's internal rules.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @bluehairdo

Welcome to the community.

I recommend getting in touch with the Employee Options team. You can find contact details on our intranet, they'll be able to answer your query. 🙂

Chris

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.