by Seb22
Explorer

Leaving ee

I went for another EE contract in last October as the data volume wasn't enough. At the same time I cancelled the old contract (12 month contract, canceled after 14month). My problem is that there is still money withdrawn from my account. I went to a shop several times, I tried the hotline, I did send E-Mails and I even send a package including sim card, contract and router. I am not sure but I think you should be able to leave your provider especially when its 10 months after the 12month contract finished. In the shop I was told that everything is alright and cancelled, at the hotline I was told that I have to go to a shop, the e.mail said that I have to call the hotline, there was no reply to my parcel and letter. It doesnt sound  like a good customer service to me and I would like to get my money back as well the contract to be finsihed. 

Does anybody have an idea what to  do or whom to call? I thought that sending back everything would be more then enough to get a reaction.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Leaving ee

@Seb22: This user forum can have no access to your specific a/c. You'll need to phone EE to discuss the closure of your contract.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Seb22
Explorer

Oh ok.

But that's what I already did. Is there a different and more helpful customer service number or is there a chance that the responsible person gives me a call?

by
EE Employee

Hi @Seb22and welcome to the community.

I have sent you a private message on here, so I can get some details from you.

Thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

They're all the same as far as I know. See the landlines in my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.