by DarthSidious Investigator
Investigator

Joining Up

Hello

I am waiting to join up with EE which i have ordered a new phone more than a month ago and heard nothing back except ask me to contact them.  I have visited the EE Shop in Bracknell a couple of weeks ago and said my order is expected between 29th Oct to 5th Nov.  Nothing so far.

Went in shop again today and the guy was unhelpful saying i dont know contact the EE Head Office. I told him i was deaf he just said sorry cant help you need to contact them!?

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Joining Up

@DarthSidious   The store can not help you as it was a online sale,  you need to call as they want to speak with you before sending out a device. Please have a read of THIS if you have trouble hearing.  ( it’s right at the bottom of that page you need to look at. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@DarthSidious   Where did you order this device from ? Online over the phone or a store ? 

Investigator

Hi Chris

I ordered it online. I even have the order number to go with it too. Thanks

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@DarthSidious   The store can not help you as it was a online sale,  you need to call as they want to speak with you before sending out a device. Please have a read of THIS if you have trouble hearing.  ( it’s right at the bottom of that page you need to look at. 

View solution in original post

Investigator

@Chris_B Thanks for your reply i have received the new phone today and contacted sign video to sort out the delivery of my phone.  Thanks again! 😁

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.