by kloughlin Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Itemised Billing Increase Cost

Hi

Has anyone noticed the 33% increase to the Itemised Billing add-on in their June 2017 (or recent) bill.  Having contacted C/s I was advised that I was notified of the increase in my recent/past bills.  Only having paperless bills, which I checked copies of, there is no wording to state any impending increases; and I cannot find any info on the EE website.

It seems an arbitary, and quite large, increase compared with the "normal" RPI annual figure.  Need to decide if it value for money???

Anyone else have comments/views on this?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Itemised Billing Increase Cost

Yes, noticed last week. It's in their latest Non Standard Price Guide. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

HI @kloughlin and welcome back to the community.

I apologise that you have not received any notification in regards to the increase.

We were dispatching letters within your bills, as you have mentioned you have not received it, I will certainly look into this for you.

Many thanks,

Lee

by kloughlin Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi Lee

Thanks for reply and offer to investigate.  As I stated in previous post I do not receive postal bills, only on-line (paperless) copies.  So, don't know if this is reason for no notifications??  However, there was no "attachment" or appropriate wording in last few e-bills to identify any changes to costs.

Whilst disappointed more at the amount of increase rather than notification i.e. 33% from £1.50 to £2.00, I appreciate your offer to look into the matter.

I also note reply from XRaySpeX identifying current price-guide location.

by
EE Employee

Hi @kloughlin

I have looked into this further, you should have received a letter between 15th March and 10th of April, I understand this was not recieved

I have sent you a private message to help with this one.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.