1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: If my direct debit is returned unpaid do you ask for itAgain

Good Morning @Kierenluke

Welcome the community 🙂

You should receive a text message notifying you that we will reattempt to take the payment within 7 days. 

If this fails again a late payment fee can be applied to your account, if you are unable to pay your bill it is important to get in touch

Please let me know if you have any further questions, 

Katie

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kierenluke   If you can not pay your bill on time you need to call customer services and tell them.  Do not leave it as this can effect your credit score.  I believe EE try again about 24 hours later. then you’ll be cut off for beach of contract and you’ll not be connected again until the bill has been paid.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, once more only, about 7 days later.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Good Morning @Kierenluke

Welcome the community 🙂

You should receive a text message notifying you that we will reattempt to take the payment within 7 days. 

If this fails again a late payment fee can be applied to your account, if you are unable to pay your bill it is important to get in touch

Please let me know if you have any further questions, 

Katie

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions