Make your house a smart home - with help from EE
Highlighted
by Vickisprague
Explorer

I would like to know how I can downgrade to sim only?

4 REPLIES
by Vickisprague
Explorer

Re: I would like to know how I can downgrade to sim only?

Hello.

Is it possible for you to show me my downgrade options?

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You may downgrade to SIM-Only FoC when you have reached your "upgrade" date. Text UP to 150 to see when that is, usually 45 days before end of contract min. term. You do so then by calling EE & requesting it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

I can't have access to your a/c. I told you to text UP to 150. It should tell you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Vickisprague and welcome to the community.

Here in the community we do not have any account access.

Please get in touch with our upgrade team if you are in the last 45days.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.