by Abola3kolajo
Visitor

I want to query my direct debit

My last payment on my Tablet which I bought from you in September 2014 should have been August 2016. On checking through my EE Tablet  account I realise that you have continue taking payment from account up to 31/01/2017. which means that you are owing me refund of 5 months. Can you please refund these over payment as soon as possible.

Thanks for your cooperation. Please reply so as to know that you receive this mail.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: I want to query my direct debit

Good morning @Abola3kolajo

Thank you so much for joining us in community 🙂

Please see our CANCELLING A CONTRACT AFTER 14 DAYS help and support pages.

• there's no automatic termination of a contract at the end of your minimum term - so if you don’t get in touch with us, your contract will continue to run.

• you’ll need to give us 30 days' notice, even if you’ve reached the minimum term of the contract. You will be charged until the end of your minimum term or the end of 30 days' notice, whichever is the later date

My guess is that the contract is still running, if you haven't given notice to terminate.

If you would like to discuss this further, or put in your 30 days notice, then please get in touch

Thank you

Richard

🙂

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: I want to query my direct debit

Good morning @Abola3kolajo

Thank you so much for joining us in community 🙂

Please see our CANCELLING A CONTRACT AFTER 14 DAYS help and support pages.

• there's no automatic termination of a contract at the end of your minimum term - so if you don’t get in touch with us, your contract will continue to run.

• you’ll need to give us 30 days' notice, even if you’ve reached the minimum term of the contract. You will be charged until the end of your minimum term or the end of 30 days' notice, whichever is the later date

My guess is that the contract is still running, if you haven't given notice to terminate.

If you would like to discuss this further, or put in your 30 days notice, then please get in touch

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.