by Radulytiberiu Investigator
Investigator

I want to know if my bill instalments has been set to be payed on 3rd of each m

I have spoken already with one of operator from EE and he told me that my date of payment has been changed from 21 of each month to 3rd of each month , as I wanted . I just want to know if it has been set already, because on my account it is shown that I still have to pay on 21 of each month.

thank you 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I want to know if my bill instalments has been set to be payed on 3rd of eac

This user discussion forum can have no idea of the status of your a/c. You will need to phone EE to get this confirmed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I want to know if my bill instalments has been set to be payed on 3rd of eac

Hi @Radulytiberiu,

Welcome back to the community.

That's great advice from @XRaySpeX. Our customer service team will be happy to help you with this.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.