cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I've paid my bill online will my direct debit still come out

Louztattooz
Explorer

I noticed a few days ago that I could make payments through the app. I thought this would make life so much easier as my bill wont be as much on the date it comes out. So my bill is approx £88 for 2 phones...I paid 50 last week and 38 yesterday and the payments are showing but still says my bill is 88 and will be taken by direct debit....is this just an update issue or does it really not benefit me to pay off money online....hopefully it does come off this bill and not the next one

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Louztattooz   All you’ve done is put the early payments on to your account for EE to take.  Your bill is taken on a set date.  

Louztattooz
Explorer

I've cleared my full bill manually....so nothing will come out on my bill date then?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Louztattooz

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you have made a payment to your account early before your direct debit has been taken this can result in double payment. 

If your direct debit is taken, your account will go into £88.00 worth of credit which will be used to clear future bills. 

I would recommend giving us a call and notifying our mobile care team of this. 

Katie 🙂

All though the Money paid before the direct debit is used to pay any future bills is there still an option for a refund instead 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Brierleystudios

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you have made an overpayment, please give us a call on 150 and the team will get your account looked into and see if this can be refunded 🙂

Leanne.