by Louisepro23
Visitor

I’ve being paying for a finished contract for over 6 months tried calling ee

I had to get a second contract out a year ago due to my phone being nicked ..I found out that my original contract has ended over 6 months ago which I am still paying for !!!! Because apparently I have to wait for my contract I’m using at the mom to finish which won’t be until next May ..that is appalling customer service for a start and no one seems to want to resolve this at ee.. I’m certainly not upgrading until this is sorted and I want my money back this has been going on for too long if I need to take this further I will 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I’ve being paying for a finished contract for over 6 months tried calling ee

Contracts don't just end; just that the minimum term expires. You then need to cancel it with 30 days notice. It will have nowt to do with your 2nd contract. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I’ve being paying for a finished contract for over 6 months tried calling ee

Good morning @Louisepro23

Thank you for coming to community and Merry Christmas 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that the level of service you advise that you've had had not met your expectations.

Please see our ways to complain if you would like to discuss this further.

Here is the information available from How do I cancel my pay monthly contract? help and support pages.

I’ve had my pay monthly contract for more than 14 days but want to cancel — what do I need to know?

There are a few things to know before you cancel your plan.

You’ll need to:

• give us 30 days’ notice, even if the minimum term of your plan’s expired

• pay an Early Cancellation Charge and a Notice Period Charge if you cancel your plan early 

• tell us if you have more than one plan on your account and whether or not you want to cancel them all

• give us an up-to-date address to send your final bill

• understand that any other pending requests on your account will be cancelled

• realise that if you’re not within 45 days of the end of your plan, we might not be able to cancel it – we’ll text you if that’s the case

• be aware that if you cancel in writing, we’ll start your cancellation from the date we process the letter, not the date it was sent

> See our full refund and cancellations policy

Please let us know how you get on, if you discuss this further.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions