by Jessica8
Explorer

I pay 50.99 and get 5BG DATA a friend pays the same but gets 10GB why is this?

A friend and I pay £50.99 a month and get unlimited calls and texts but they get 10GB and I only get 5GB why is this 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I pay 50.99 and get 5BG DATA a friend pays the same but gets 10GB why is thi

@Jessica8   This will depend on when you took out the contract how much you paid up front for the device and do you have the same device.  

by Jessica8
Explorer

Re: I pay 50.99 and get 5BG DATA a friend pays the same but gets 10GB why is thi

Oh okay I got my contract out in august last year and they have only recently changed theirs because they buy too much data once theirs is finished & no I got iPhone 7 they have iPhone SE

by
EE Employee

Hi @Jessica8 and welcome to the community.

If you need more data, please see our guide on changing plans as this will be able to assist.

In regards to your friend having more data and paying the same. @Chris_B is correct deals do change quite often.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jessica8   Their device if you both have the bottom end spec of that particular device is £220 cheaper than your device.   And if you got your device when the iPhone 7 came out then you will be paying a premium rate for it as it was the latest device from Apple.  The SE has been out for a few years now and is a cheaper device so it has a cheaper tariff.      It's a trade-off for the latest and greatest against cost per month. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions