by cocoburns
Visitor

I need to cancel my contract or downgrade

Due to a sudden change in circumstances i am no longer able to make the payments to my contract. Under these circumstances is there any way of downgrading my package or cancelling it?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I need to cancel my contract or downgrade

Hello @cocoburns downgrades to plans during the contract term are not normally allowed and cancelling a contract while still in the contracted term ususally incurs an early termination fee. 

Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to query this through here I am sorry, please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can discuss any options that may be available to you. 

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat but normally calling is recommended for queries like this. 🙂 

1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I need to cancel my contract or downgrade

Hello @cocoburns downgrades to plans during the contract term are not normally allowed and cancelling a contract while still in the contracted term ususally incurs an early termination fee. 

Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to query this through here I am sorry, please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can discuss any options that may be available to you. 

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also log in to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat but normally calling is recommended for queries like this. 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions