by KATHLEEN13
Visitor

I need a uk store phone number, as an outside uk

Am outside the uk working just now, I pay for my mothers Iphone and iPad to say I touch. She been taken into hospital just now I think ran out of data!! I called the number for outside UK to get help the lady says my number does not exist ?? Put I pay a bill each month that's up to date!  When I've logged in last night I the same think!  I don't if this has to do with the last time I got upgrade must be over 2 years ago!  That my info all changed but outside the UK just. I need help to sort this out asap! 

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: I need a uk store phone number, as an outside uk

Hello. @KATHLEEN13 You can Get in Touch with EE by calling +44 (0) 7953 966 250 from abroad, 

You can also do live chat opening Get in Touch page underneath +EE

you can call on this number 0800 956 6000 call via skype or any other calling app.

Line will be open at 8:00 am UK time ,

Many Thanks

by Grand Master
Grand Master

At the top of this page is a Store Finder. That will give you the phone number of any store you like. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @KATHLEEN13 and welcome to the community.

Unfortunately a store will not be able to assist with account queries, please follow the advice given by @tahirmian and speak to customer services.

Please may I know if you are using an EE personal or business account?

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.