by Hyperspeede
Explorer

I'm trying to buy a new contract from EE

Hello, 

I am trying to buy a new contract with EE (first time with them) and with the email address I'm trying to sign up with it states ive already registarted which is stranged as I've never used EE before. 

So when I am trying to check out with my contract it asks me to log in, so i got a password reset, logged in and in order for me to do anything else, I have to add my phone number to my accounts in order for me to check out...but I don't have a number and I'm soooo confused on what to do haha. 

I just wanna leave O2 and join EE but it seems impossible for now

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I'm trying to buy a new contract from EE

Were you ever with Orange or T-Mobile?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Hyperspeede,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems placing an order online.

Please get in touch so our sales team can help.

Thanks

James

by Hyperspeede
Explorer

Yeah I used to have both many years ago but only on pay as you go and didn’t register with this email address 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Well, it must be recognising those old accounts somehow. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.