by Caitlin1608
Explorer

I’m not happy with your service

EE,

i am not happy with your service, I payed 40 pound into EE and they didn’t even use it for my phone bill now I am £49 something overdrawn on my card, I called last week to get the £40 back on to my card so I could pay my bill but I couldn’t because the money was never sent back so now I am £49 something overdrawn on my card again when really I should be like £7.33 overdrawn because I’ve payed the £40 I’m not happy at all!

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I’m not happy with your service

@Caitlin1608   You’ll need to call customer services about this.  Any payments back to your account do take up to 7+ days 

by Caitlin1608
Explorer

I am called about it that’s why last week and they said how long the money would take to come back and it’s now been a week and they have tried taking the money for my phone bill again today when I paid them £40 I should only be £7.33 overdrawn! 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Caitlin1608 wrote:

I payed 40 pound into EE and they didn’t even use it for my phone bill

What did they use it for then? Your itemised bill should tell you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Caitlin1608

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Queries like this are difficult to answer without access to your account.

I've sent you a private message looking for some more information from you.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks.

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions