by melabd1985
Explorer

I just found out that you gave me bad credit score because of late payment

I had contract with ee and the contract finished I paid of all the contract period after that I cancelled the direct debit because I didn't use it after it finished and then I have found out that I owe you money and you are giving me bad credit score how that can happen!! 

14 REPLIES 14
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I just found out that you gave me bad credit score because of late payment

Hi, 

You would have received letters from EE before any adverse credit report. Your contract with EE doesn't end just your minimum term ends and you need to give 30 days notice to cancel. 

There is no specific account access on these forums so you will need to call CS on 150 or the debt management company direct regarding any outstanding charges. 

Lastly EE credit file help guide is here.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by melabd1985
Explorer

Hi 

Thx for fast respond 

I haven't received any mail because I'm not longer living in my address and it's not fair because I'm not using your service any more!!! 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

As I say you need to contact EE or the debt recovery company direct regarding this issue. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

by Eamesy4980 Investigator
Investigator

EE are very very sly. They will keep charging you until you ring up and cancel the contract. They will refuse to give you a service yet will still bill you for it. If they aren't providing you with internet they will still bill you for it and refuse to cancel the contract. I suggest you never use EE again and make sure your family and friends don't get robbed by these crooks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Eamesy4980 wrote:

EE are very very sly. They will keep charging you until you ring up and cancel the contract. They will refuse to give you a service yet will still bill you for it. If they aren't providing you with internet they will still bill you for it and refuse to cancel the contract. I suggest you never use EE again and make sure your family and friends don't get robbed by these crooks 

Hi,

That isn't actually the case, your contract states your minimum contract term and that to cancel you need to call EE as if not your plan moves onto a monthly rolling 30 day contract.

This information is also detailed EE terms and conditions.

Thanks,

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It all went wrong when you cancelled your DD w/out telling EE. EE are not unique in this. Most telecoms contracts are open-ended with a min. term after which you need to give formal notice.

There is nowt you can do now to repair your credit rating. Just pay off the debt.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Or basically what could be said is "you didn't read your contract that you agreed too"  

Investigator

I rang EE when my internet would not sit. I wanted to cancel the contract as wasn't receiving the internet that I was paying for. They refused to cancel my contract. Many times I have rang up to cancel it and get refused. I've been paying £37 a month and NOT receiving what I was paying for yet they would NOT cancel my contract. I had to get ANOTHER contract with 3 to get Internet. They are crooks and the way they treat customers is disgraceful. I've asked them loads of times to cancel my contract and they STILL refusing to. What more can I do. I am not paying for a service I haven't received for 2 years.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Eamesy4980  Perhaps explaining to them the issue instead of just trying to cancel might help.    If you wish to just cancel you will be charged for it and EE will allow you to cancel as long as you pay off your contract.    

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Eamesy4980

Thanks for coming here.

Is this for a home broadband account with us?

Also have they looked into this for you?

Thanks, Leanne.

Investigator

I have spoke to EE about it for the past 2 years. They do not resolve it and just say I have to pay the contract off to which I refuse to pay hundreds of pounds when I am not Receiving the services I am paying for. They have absolutely no morals, they don't care what they do to you. They refuse to cancel my.contract without me having to.fork out for it when THEY have not provided me with internet which is why I got a smartphone! EE are out to screw you over like they have me. I have spoke to them hundreds of times and NOBODY resolves the issue in fact they revel in making you financially penalised. Please please stay away from these crooks.

Investigator

As explained below. I have explained to them.hundreds of times. I signed up for Internet. I do not get internet at my place of work where I need it the most and want it for 50 hours a week. Yet they refuse to cancel my.contract. They tell me.to pay hundreds of pounds to cancel it. I have spoke to them.loads of.times and.they are so immoral and they.do.not care. They refuse and revel in.financially penalising.you as you are under a contract. They are not or.me with a service I am.paying but they don't care they STILL make you pay. They are.immoral crooks and have lost a lot.of.customers fron.the way they've treated me and according to friends and.social media it happens on a regular occurrence. Shame on EE

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Eamesy4980.

Thanks for the reply.

Do you get signal at all when at work?

Does the internet work when you are at home?

Thanks, Leanne.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Eamesy4980  So you don't get coverage indoors,  no network will guarantee a signal indoors and if you used the coverage map on there is does says it's only a guide and not a guarantee of signal. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions