Highlighted
by BillyBob1
Visitor

I have just changed pack and then received a promotion. How to I use that?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: I have just changed pack and then received a promotion. How to I use that?

Hi there @BillyBob1

Welcome to the community.

You will need to reply with the keyword stated in the text message (e.g. YES) to redeem this offer.

You must reply with the keyword within the offer window detailed in the text message.

If you have a pack active at the moment and you have enough credit to purchase the new promotional pack, we’ll stack the new pack and it will kick in once your current one has ended.

If you don't have enough credit to purchase the new one you won’t be able to redeem the offer until you’ve topped up.

You’ll need to top up and then opt in again to the offer (by replying with the keyword to the message) before the offer window closes.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: I have just changed pack and then received a promotion. How to I use that?

Hi there @BillyBob1

Welcome to the community.

You will need to reply with the keyword stated in the text message (e.g. YES) to redeem this offer.

You must reply with the keyword within the offer window detailed in the text message.

If you have a pack active at the moment and you have enough credit to purchase the new promotional pack, we’ll stack the new pack and it will kick in once your current one has ended.

If you don't have enough credit to purchase the new one you won’t be able to redeem the offer until you’ve topped up.

You’ll need to top up and then opt in again to the offer (by replying with the keyword to the message) before the offer window closes.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.