by Luceyvb
Explorer

I have been charged wrong on my bill. I am in China. Cannot contact EE

Read more
Im living in China at the minute, its really hard to get into contact with EE. Does anyone know a contact number, e-mail preferably so i dont get more charges, that i can use to contact them. This is ridiculous!
3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I have been charged wrong on my bill. I am in China. Cannot contact EE

@Luceyvb  Login to your online account and wait for a live chat window to pop up.   You can use this to speak with customer services, 

There is no email address as emails are dependant on when the the person can reply.   So emails are too slow to sort out account issues. 

by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the community @Luceyvb

What charges are you seeing to think you are being billed incorrectly?

Our customer service team should be able to help you with this.

I recommend logging into your My EE account on your phone's browser (not the app) or a computer.

Once you're logged in, a chat window will pop up when an advisor is available.

If you can't get in contact with chat, please get in touch from an alternative phone.

Enjoy the rest of your trip Smiley Happy

Many thanks,

Lee

by Luceyvb
Explorer

Thanks for all of your replies. A pop up chat isnt appearing i was on the site for around 2 hours, one did bot appear. Im living in China until July, i have no access to another persons phone this makes it so much more stressful. 

The wrong charges are for a call i made to an airline, i get 40 minutes free calls to the uk as a package i pay extra for. My bill is stating i have been charged for this phone call. Not only have they charged me for this i have had the same call put on my bill twice, the latter just a shorter call. I do not recall making a second phone call as everything was sorted in the first phone call. If i knew that contacting EE would be so difficult i would have never taken out a contract with them. This is stressing me out.

Thanks again to those that replied.

lucey

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.