by Den1406 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I can’t get through to lost and stolen

I need to unblock my phone and I can’t get through to lost and stolen it’s an emergency and it’s meant to be available 24/7 ? Please help 

23 REPLIES 23
Valued Contributor

Re: I can’t get through to lost and stolen

Yes I did exactly the same as what I did at around 6:30 this morning and it went through ? Very odd unless it was just diverted to no calls getting through

Sent from my iPhone
Valued Contributor

Please is anyone online ?

I can’t get through to lost and stolen even though it’s availabke 24/7 I need to unblock my phone it’s an emergency 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Den1406 what happens when you try and call?I can get through on 

07953 966 250

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
Valued Contributor

It asks me to enter the number I do and then it rings once stating the offices are now closed ? 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Do you not get any options at all? There should be one for lost or stolen 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Valued Contributor

It says this office is now closed you can still report your phone as lost or stolen I press 3 to do so and then it’s askes for the number press 1 if I know it or 2 I’d i don’t ? Once I’ve done it it rings to connect then says this office is now closed but it’s meant to be 24/7 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Very strange to be honest I don’t know why it’s doing that have you tried as if you don’t know the number?

Valued Contributor

Yeah I’ve tried both ways and it’s still  says this office is now closed try it yourself see what happens

Valued Contributor

Yeah I’ve tried both ways and it’s still  says this office is now closed try it yourself 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

I just did and mine goes through to a human. I’m on a small business plan but that shouldn’t make any difference 

Valued Contributor

Option 1 if calling about phone option 3 to report phone which I do I follow the options and it states press 1 if I know the number I wish to report or option 2 if I don’t have it ? I tried both ways and it’s just saying this office if now closed ?? 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Den1406 wrote:

Option 1 if calling about phone option 3 to report phone which I do I follow the options and it states press 1 if I know the number I wish to report or option 2 if I don’t have it ? I tried both ways and it’s just saying this office if now closed ?? 

Mine is option 1 for phone then option 2 for lost stolen or damaged and insurance queries 

Valued Contributor

Any chance you can report to them someone is trying to get thorough maybe a technical error ? 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Apparently they are not aware of any issues. I do find it very strange you can’t get through.

I know it’s not ideal but you may have to leave it till they open at 8am 

Valued Contributor

Mines option 3 to report lost and stolen 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

I can only assume that as I’m small business my menu set is different.

Im sorry I can’t help you any further really as I don’t know why it’s not going through 

Valued Contributor

It is strange I’ve done it before and got through, I call 150 option 1 is for phone then after that option  2 is to get a text for service or something and option 3 is to report lost  or stolen device iv tried it all and nothing ? 

Valued Contributor

Thanks anyway for your effort in helping i guess I’ll keep trying 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Your welcome I’m sorry I couldn’t help further I will tag in some Ee community staff and see if they know why you couldn’t get through.

@Leanne_T @Lee_H @Christopher_G @James_B are you able to shed any light on this?

Thanks 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.